2013 Gulfstream G5505397
RRCC Engine Program
GoGo ATG WIFI
Rolls Royce BR710C4-11:
- 15907: 2238.6 HOURS / 931 CYCLES
- 15908: 2238.6 HOURS / 931 CYCLES
RRCC Engine Program
Gulfstream PlaneView Flight Deck
- Honeywell/Kollsman Visual Guidance System VGS
- Triple Honeywell AZ-200 Air Data Modules
- Honeywell WU-880 Weather Radar
- Triple Honeywell IR-500 Laseref V IRUs
- Triple Honeywell AV-900 Audio Panels
- Honeywell MT-860 Third Navigation/Communications Cabinet
- Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Cockpit Voice Recorder Panel
- Flight Data Recorder
- Dual Davtron Digital Clocks
- L3 EBDI-4000 Radio Magnetic Indicator
- L3 Magnetometer
- L3 GH-3100 Standby Alt./Airspeed/Attitude Ind.
- L3 RT-951 TCAS 2000 System 7.1
- Miltope Cockpit Printer
- Artex 110 Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Additional Equipment: Long Range O2
- PlaneView Enhanced Navigation
- Synthetic Vision – Primary Flight Display Ver. 2.0
- Honeywell High Speed Data System
- Aircell Axxess II Iridium Phone System
- Broad Band Multi Link (BBML)
- Aircell GoGo w/ ATG Broadband
- Honeywell MCS-7100 Satcom
- Additional Equipment: Airshow 4000
- XM WX Satellite Weather
- 30 Gal. Potable Water System
- Securaplane Camera System w/ Belly & tail
- LED Navigation Lights
- Tail Logo Lights
- ATG Electric Window Shades w/ Blackout
- Vacuum Lavatory Flushing System
Interior & Paint
The cabin is configured for 12 passengers. The forward area just aft of the entrance door features a right hand crew rest area and a left hand forward lavatory and crew refreshment area. Entering the cabin area are 2 double club seating areas. Continuing aft is a left hand four place divan opposing a right hand credenza.
Further aft is a large galley area (both left and right) followed by left and right closets.
Immediately aft of this is the lavatory with a left hand vanity area.
Beige Leather Seats
The forward eight chairs are covered in beige leather and have fold out leg rests – the divan is covered in contrasting beige textured fabric. The headliner and PSU’s are covered in cream leatherette. Dado panels are in dark brown with red and beige accent stripes. Carpet is dark brown with a white and black speck pattern Hi Density loop pile wool.
Woodwork & Brushed Nickel Plating
Woodwork is a light stain Birdseye Maple with a clear finish in high gloss. Plating throughout the cabin is in a brushed nickel finish.
To Request More Information About This Aircraft
Please fill out this form. We will be in touch shortly.